Computer-aided dispatch (CAD) systems are utilized by dispatchers, call takers, and 112 operators to prioritize and record incident calls, identify the status and location of responders in the field, and effectively dispatch responder personnel. The architecture of OMNICAD is designed to allow the dispatcher to focus their attention on the caller, the emergency and the response teams assigned to the incident.
- User Friendly Functionalities
- Call Taker & Dispatcher can Record their Speech Statement & Attachment with the Event
- Vehicle dispatch without delay during creation of creating the event
- Complete Control over Features/ Design/Flow and Functionality
- Complete Control over Features/ Design/Flow and Functionality.
- CAD Team will have more authority in CAD for making changes like
- SOP for SMS,
- SOP for Vehicles,
- Event-Type/Sub-Types, Addition /Deletion,
- Mobile No. Change for Officers